Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Have a New Job!

Hi, guys! Sorry about the not posting in here. I have started a new job. I start my first day tomorrow. I have to do training before I start working only 1 to 2 days a week with call-ins. I used to work at Pride Industries, which is a company that employs people with different disabilities, but I only made piece rate there, which meant less money. Now I'm working at Auburn Ravine Terrace, which is an assisted living facility for the elderly. My job will be as a Waitstaff in the Dietary department. I'm so grateful for this opportunity. My training will be every day except for weekends and also time off for my brothers wedding. I think I'll get more hours once I get into the routine. I won't have a lot of time to do makeup reviews on my makeup blog, so please be patient with me. I will be getting paid hourly. I will have a job coach from Pride helping me out for a while. My jobs will be setting the tables, giving the residents their meals and their juices, and cleaning the tables. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow me!
xoxo,
Dana  

No comments:

Post a Comment